Are you looking for a single-family home with current architecture and a reasonable price?
In this family-friendly, safe and quiet district, close to a range of facilities, you will find the best of both worlds: on the one hand, quick access to Montreal via Highway 15 or suburban train (on the Saint-Jérôme line), and on the other hand, proximity to a large playground: the Laurentians.
Whether it be for work or for leisure, in La Seigneurie, you will without a doubt find happiness.
- Model house
- The project consists of 30 single-family homes;
- Large sites between 8,500 and 15,900 sq. ft.;
- Infrastructure paid at 90%;
- Sewerage services and an aqueduct provided by the town;
- Single-storey or multi-storey residences;
- No-through road with a roundabout.
- Parc Régional Rivière-du-Nord for hiking and cross-country skiing, etc.
- Municipal library less than 200m away;
- Day-care centers less than 200m away;
- Cycle route less than 200m away;
- Access to Highway 15 less than 2km away;
- Suburban train less than 7km away;
- Mont Saint-Sauveur Ski Resort within 17km.