La Seigneurie is located in Saint-Jérôme, at the head of the Laurentides and (more specifically) Quartier Bellefeuille, on the Rue des Villas, with access via Boulevard de la Salette or Rue des Manoirs.
Are you looking for a single-family home with current architecture and a reasonable price?
In this family-friendly, safe and quiet district, close to a range of facilities, you will find the best of both worlds: on the one hand, quick access to Montreal via Highway 15 or suburban train (on the Saint-Jérôme line), and on the other hand, proximity to a large playground: the Laurentians.
Whether it be for work or for leisure, in La Seigneurie, you will without a doubt find happiness.
- The project consists of 30 single-family homes;
- Large sites between 8,500 and 15,900 sq. ft.;
- Infrastructure paid at 90%;
- Sewerage services and an aqueduct provided by the town;
- Single-storey or multi-storey residences;
- No-through road with a roundabout.
- Parc Régional Rivière-du-Nord for hiking and cross-country skiing, etc.
- Municipal library less than 200m away;
- Day-care centers less than 200m away;
- Cycle route less than 200m away;
- Access to Highway 15 less than 2km away;
- Suburban train less than 7km away;
- Mont Saint-Sauveur Ski Resort within 17km.
List of our sites – La Seigneurie
Site available Site sold Site reserved
See on Google map
All prices are subject to change without prior notice, Plus applicable tax. Area and measurements are approximate.
Reserve this site
With a construction mandate
Without a construction mandate