Le Quartier Chambéry
This project, which prioritizes the preservation of natural environments, offers single-family flat-roofed homes, with contemporary architecture that blends harmoniously with the surrounding nature.
Le Quartier Chambéry embodies the art of living in an environment that respects ecological values, concern for sustainable development and valuing the environment. If this resonates with you, you will be pleasantly surprised by the grand characteristics of the project: integration of the houses with existing natural elements, preservation of natural settings through respect for ecology in each property’s back yard, through respect of natural sunlight levels and through development in line with energy-saving principles.
This project proposes single-family homes with contemporary urban architecture, which are constructed according to the Plan d’implantation et d’intégration architecturale (PIIA) which favours the close harmony between natural and urban elements.
- The project consists of single-family homes and condominiums;
- Wooded sites between 8,000 and 10,900 sq. ft.;
- Sewerage services and an aqueduct provided by the town;
- Single-storey or multi-storey residences
- Site of size 250 hectares located to the north-east of Quartier de Fontainebleau;
- 20% of the developed area will be a conservation zone;
- A public square consisting of a bell tower, local shops, restaurants and meeting spaces and cultural areas with upkeep provided for;
- Boulevard Chambéry is the main thoroughfare, 2.3km long, which meanders through the district from one end to the other, is tree-lined with a cycle path.
- Municipal library;
- Day-care centers;
- Grocery store, pharmacy and a range of businesses;
- Aquatics centre;
- Fontainebleau Golf Club 3km away;
- Suburban train 6km away.