Grand opening of our new model home in Saint-Jérôme
Les Constructions Raymond et Fils are proud to announce the grand opening of our new model house for the La Seigneurie residential project in Saint-Jérôme.
The “Le Sorbier” model home
Designed by Dessina Plan Plus and carefully decorated by designer Dominique Jamieson from Déco Design Jamieson, our model « Le Sorbier » offers a modern and functional decor that will appeal to families. Its innovative, contemporary Scandinavian architecture, fits in well throughout the Laurentians.
A bright house surrounded by nature
Upon entering the house you realize how perfectly it fits into its environment. An on-site visit lets you appreciate the majestic 17-foot ceiling in the living room (windows on two floors!). An exceptionally bright home thanks to its abundant fenestration in all rooms but particularly in the back, for a full-size view of nature with maximum privacy.
Well thought out for the active lifestyle of the Laurentians, the following elements will surely catch your attention:
- The massive fireplace
- A central island
- A walk-in pantry
- A private master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
The upstairs also offers 2 more large bedrooms and a laundry room. This model includes a double garage.
The quality of the materials used and the impeccable finishes demonstrate all the know-how of the Construction Raymond team as well as the expertise required to build this type of property.
We also build on YOUR lot
A visit is essential to discover the beauty! Book an appointment with our housing advisor Thomas Lachaine.
An overview of the ‘La Seigneurie de Bellefeuille’ project
Our ‘La seigneurie de Bellefeuille’ project is located in a quiet and safe cul-de-sac in the heart of a homogenous family neighborhood, close to all services: an added value for both your property as well as for the project.
Offering an exceptional quality of life: here it’s country living in the city!
- Within walking distance : garderie, daycare primary school, park, skating rink, soccer field and tennis courts, bike path, grocery store, pharmacy, ATM, SAQ, bus stop and even the ice cream shop 🙂
- Within 5 minutes: Highway 15, shopping center, movie theatre and the renowned Rivière-du-Nord Regional Park for outdoor lovers;
- Within 10 minutes from downtown Saint-Jérôme, the Intermodal Station (bus and train to Montreal), hospital, secondary school, Cégep, UQO as well as Académie Lafontaine (private primary and secondary school), not to mention the magnificent Gilles Vigneault Theatre ;
- Within 15 minutes ski slopes, water slides, restaurants and tourist attractions in Saint-Sauveur;
- Within 30 minutes from Montmorency metro station in Laval.
To learn more about the project and consult the map of available lots: Click on the ‘A’ (for Available), the area and the price of the lot will be displayed.